A nighttime chair or bed alarm so Mom doesn’t get up without you!
- AliMed® Basic Pull-Pin Alarm is the most economical way to signal staff that a patient is about to wander
- Secure the alarm unit to a chair or bed with its self-contained clip or with the included hook-and-loop fastener
- Then simply clip the adjustable 18 to 36 inch activation cord to the patient's clothing
- If the user gets up, the pin connector pulls from the top of unit, and the alarm is activated. To deactivate the alarm, replace the pin or use the on/off switch
- 18 to 100 DB
- Battery Powered (9V)
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov